Experienced accounting experts for the growth of your business or organisation
With our professional chartered accountancyservices based in Belgium and Luxembourg, you benefit from high-quality guidance.
Freed from all these concerns, you will be able to concentrate on developing your core business.
A multidisciplinary team
As a sole trader, SME, large corporation, non-profit or public organisation, you benefit from the experience and know-how of a team specialised in:
- business accounting
- annual accounts
- tax declaration
- VAT declaration
- administrative and IT accounting set-ups
- development of management tools (reports, budgets, dashboards etc.)
- systematic cost accounting
- tax litigation
Belgium - Luxembourg
Among our customers, we have small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as major international accounts, freelancers and people from liberal professions, and entities of the public and non-profit sectors based in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Perfectly organised accounts
Our bookkeepers and chartered accountants strictly adhere to the Belgian, Luxembourg and European legal obligations in terms of general accountancy:
- regular encoding of your accounting documents
- advice and assistance with your administrative and IT accounting set-ups
- development of customised management tools
With MyACF, bring your accounting into the digital era
At ACF Group, you access all the functions of digital accounting through practical and user-friendly IT tools. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Backed by our experience in developing management tools, we offer solutions and work processes that respond to the needs and requirements of each of our clients.
Useless print-outs and trips to the accountant to drop off your documents are now a thing of the past. Our MyACF digital solution allows you to send us your documents with a single click. You are also connected in real time with your accounts and can check your KPIs to ensure your company is managed optimally.
Special focus on tax and VAT obligations
Under the influence of Europe, over the past two decades, Belgian and Luxembourg tax legislation has continually evolved and become increasingly more complex.
ACF Group can help you with:
- regular VAT statements
- annual VAT listings
- intracommunity VAT statements
- requests for foreign VAT numbers
- corporate tax declarations (ISOC)
- legal entity tax declarations (IPM) for non-profits, associations, foundations, charities etc.
- non-resident tax declarations (INR)
- personal income tax declarations (IPP)
- withholding tax declarations for royalties and dividend distribution
Guidance with your accounting every step of the way
Our multidisciplinary team is composed of chartered accountants, tax advisors and company auditors. They are ready to assist at any time as consultants and help you make decisions or resolve specific issues.
These are only some of the services offered:
- preparing regular reporting tables
- preparing budgets
- cash flow analysis
- comparing your business with your competitors (benchmarking)
- preparing the accounts to present to your board of directors
- preparing the accounts for an annual general meeting
- presenting a financial plan to a bank
- guidance with finding sources of funding
- researching subsidies and grants
- tax optimisation
Legal assistance and counsel
Through close collaboration with specialist tax lawyers and notaries, we are able to provide assistance with:
- Feasibility studies for your project
- Drawing up draft deeds of incorporation
- Formalities for admission to a profession, both in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Preparing the financial plan
- Registering with the tax authorities
ACF Group has a legal department that offers specialist expertise and assistance in company formation. This also extends to the formation and administration and domiciliation of Luxembourg companies or companies governed by foreign law.
Our teams’ expertise also extends to special arrangements for holding companies (Luxembourg SOPARFIs, Belgian holding companies, etc.) and family wealth management companies (SPF).
These are the legal support services we offer:
- Choice of company type and preparation of articles of association
- Domiciliation for Luxembourg companies
- Founder representation at incorporation and meetings
- Representing the company vis-à-vis the authorities and taking care of legal formalities
- Trustee mandates
- Managing company liquidations and assisting with voluntary liquidations
Domiciliation or office rental
ACF Group can provide domiciliation for SOPARFI-type companies that do not engage in any commercial or industrial activities in Luxembourg.
On the other hand, if you wish to develop your commercial activities in Luxembourg, ACF Group can also provide you with office space to rent.
Whether as part of your legal obligations or for internal management purposes, or even to obtain loans, we can help you prepare, draft and publish your consolidated accounts in accordance with Belgian or Luxembourg accounting standards.
Find out more about our personalised consultancy service
Businesses and self-employed people always need targeted legal and financial assistance.
The life of a business, and therefore of its manager, is filled with strategic choices: launching, investing, understanding the market, recruiting, funding, partnerships, going digital, divesting, and more.
To make the right decisions and minimise risk, it’s best to be surrounded by a team, as these decisions have a critical impact on your company’s growth and success.
You deserve consultancy services and solutions tailored to your needs.