Our chartered accountancy services are an effective way for your company to prioritise the development of your own business activities. Benefit from the skills and experience of a dedicated team across a range of areas:
- Business accounting
- the preparation of annual accounts, VAT and tax returns
- administrative and IT accounting set-ups
- the development of management tools (budgets, dashboards etc.)
- the introduction of systematic cost accounting
- tax litigation.
BELGIUM – LUXEMBOURG
Our clients range from small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to major international companies and include freelancers, the professions, and public sector bodies and non-commercial organisations based in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Legal assistance and counsel
Company formation: formation, domiciliation and administration
ACF Group has developed specialist expertise in the formation of commercial, real estate and financial companies in both Belgium and Luxembourg.
Through close collaboration with specialist tax lawyers and notaries, we are able to provide assistance on:
- feasibility studies for your project;
- the drawing up of draft deeds of incorporation;
- authorisation of establishment formalities, both in Belgium and Luxembourg;
- the preparation of a financial plan, and
- registration with the tax authorities.
ACF Group has a legal department that offers specialist expertise and assistance in company formation. This also extends to the formation and the administration and domiciliation of Luxembourg and non-national companies.
Our teams’ expertise also extends to special arrangements for holding companies (Luxembourg SOPARFIs, Belgian holdings etc.) and family wealth management companies (SPF).
We can offer the following legal assistance services:
- Choice of company type and preparation of statutes;
- Domiciliation for Luxembourg companies;
- Founder representation at incorporation and assembly meetings;
- Representation of the company to the authorities and management of legal formalities;
- Trustee mandates;
- Management of company liquidations and assistance with voluntary liquidations;
Domiciliation or office rental.
ACF Group can provide domiciliation for SOPARFI-type companies that do not practice any commercial or industrial activities in Luxembourg.
With a view to developing your commercial activities in Luxembourg, ACF Group can also offer you offices to rent.
As part of your legal obligations or perhaps for internal management purposes, we can help you to prepare, draft and publish your consolidated accounts in accordance with Belgian, Luxembourg and IFRS standards..
PERSONNEL SERVICES IN LUXEMBOURG
Since 1 January 2014, ACF Group has offered services relating to any employee benefits that your company may provide.
- Preparation of monthly pay slips
- Preparation of additional pay slips
- Managing staff recruitment
- Managing staff departures
- Managing staff illness formalities
- Preparation of end-of-year pay summary certificates
ACF Group can also offer guidance or information around more specific requests, such as:
- assistance with collective labour agreements
- advice and follow-up on checks conducted by tax authorities, the labour inspectorate, the Luxembourg Labour and Mines Inspection body [ITM] or by social security entities.
- Assistance in managing pension claims
- Advice on the secondment of staff abroad
- Guidance on employment issues
- Requests for re-employment assistance and compensation
- Applications for family, education, parental leave and unemployment assistance.
- Preparation of contracts and amendments
- Guidance on employee elections within the company and assistance during the taking of office of employee representation delegations
- Information on the introduction of fringe benefits (company cars, luncheon vouchers etc.).
- Optimising personnel costs, specifically calculating and assessing salary splits
- Staff recruitment
- Wage simulations